Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1

Bio

My name is Carrie ...I am an Aquarius who loves family, photography, pepsi, color, all things vintage, and I LOVE to design! I possess an intense desire to document and capture powerful emotions of life through natural light photography. I am based in Central Michigan, and am the photographer for fresh, fun, and spontaneous children and families!

Back To School Sessions l Friday, September 9th!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

So, you want to win a free "back 2 school" session and a free outfit for the shoot? THE STUDIO {Macii Mackenzie Artistic Imagery & Aimee Newcombe Photography} along with the designers of Babsy & Lola are so excited to offer you this great back to school event!

Here are the details:

1. In order to be eligible to win...You must comment here on this blog post {see below}

2. You must comment on Aimee's "back 2 school" blog post...just click here when you are ready to jump to Aimee's page!

3. Tag yourself in the "back 2 school" photo on fb!

4. Wait to see if you win! The drawing will be held August 12! <3

*These sessions are intended for children and youth ages 3-18. All ages are eligible to win totally free creative session and digital package courtesy of THE STUDIO. {$250.00 Value}

If your name is drawn and your child is within the ages of 3-10 you will receive a FREE back to school outfit. Your clothing will be chosen special and handmade for your child's session by the designers of Babsy & Lola. Ages 11-18 will receive a free 11 x 14 hanging print of your choice!*


11 comments:

Carrie W. said...

Comment Here & on Aimee's blog for the Back 2 School Giveaway!! :)

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers that I win. I love The Studio!
~Trish Oosterhouse

Joyce said...

i love the way you can capture any moment and make it look absolutely wonderful. I would so love my son's picture taken by your studio. I know that you could capture his personality.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at yours and Aimees work! One of kind:) Hope we win!
Kaycee wert

Kate said...

You and Aimee are fantastic together! I love your graphic work, too! :)

jenniferdrummer said...

I would love to win this for one of my little girls!

Anonymous said...

Great idea ladies! Loved our family session with Aimee last fall....excited to get the kids all set up this fall! Thank you R. Flachs.

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! After HOURS of trying to get my phone to let me post on here I think I've done it! Yeah me! Awesome job on the memories you have captured for so many families! You take amazing photos! Hope my gang can win! Might I add they are awfully cute! :)

Anonymous said...

And then in all my excitement I forget my name! Kari Anderson

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the bright colors against the simple background. Love how it pops! The girls eyes just blow up in these photos.
Love them- Susanne Gandy

Becky Plotts said...

So simple and unique--Love the pics! Becky Plotts

Post a Comment