Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1

Bio

My name is Carrie ...I am an Aquarius who loves family, photography, pepsi, color, all things vintage, and I LOVE to design! I possess an intense desire to document and capture powerful emotions of life through natural light photography. I am based in Central Michigan, and am the photographer for fresh, fun, and spontaneous children and families!

Tayler Senior Session {Big Rapids Michigan Photographer}

Sunday, September 4, 2011

6 comments:

LOKdesigns said...

Cute! I <3 sunflare!!

Anonymous said...

looking good girl ttyl !!!!

Anonymous said...

Really people...Where is your spirit of giving these days? It's been 6 hours and only one person has posted a comment! REALLY! I don't know Tayler personally but I'm sure they would Love to have a free picture. I wish I had someone Awesome to take my Senior Pics! Tayler's turned out Beautiful! Love the Laundry ones by the way. I hope Taylor gets a free 11x14! It takes a second to comment:)

~Aimee Newcombe~ said...

Great session, Carrie!! She's super cute & I love your creative style!!

~Aimee

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tay!! Can't wait to see the rest! They're beautiful!! :)
<3 Miranda

Anonymous said...

Tayler, your pictures are gorgeous! When you get the rest I can't wait to see them.
love <3 <3
-Ashley

Post a Comment