Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1 Slideshow 
Image 1

Bio

My name is Carrie ...I am an Aquarius who loves family, photography, pepsi, color, all things vintage, and I LOVE to design! I possess an intense desire to document and capture powerful emotions of life through natural light photography. I am based in Central Michigan, and am the photographer for fresh, fun, and spontaneous children and families!

I hope you're not a redneck when!!! ;)

Sunday, September 11, 2011
I allowed our little angel to choose her own birthday cake and theme this year.
Much to my dismay, grumbling, bribing, and even begging....her party today was a HUNTING theme! The photog mom in me was deeply saddened, I begged her to choose the pink flower cake! Her father of course is giggling with delight! This last minute decision sure put a whole new spin on creativity for mamma! :) So, I grabbed some camo cake plates, stuff for smores, trail mix, bear track ice cream, and some of my favorite props on hand! Thanks to everyone who came and helped us celebrate!


1 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh.my.sweetness!! That giant smile on her face was worth that Hunting theme!!! lol Not to mention, you did a fabulous job of making it adorable, fun & creative!! You successfully "girlified" a Hunting party! ;-) {{Great job, C}} Happy 4th Birthday, Sweet P!! ;-)

Post a Comment